Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
– Analyses quality failures to improve the quality control of processes in pre production.
Lead and trigger continuous improvement processes and mindset within the teams for achieving targets and finding new opportunities for A400M
· Lead Quality Management System (QMS) within TOQMK organization transversally and ensure appropriate consolidation and management.
· Integrate A400M Quality improvement activities with transversal organizations.
· Spread out a costs reduction focus to all levels of the organization.
· Achieve optimal harmonization and standardization of Quality processes among TOQMK organizations.
· Lead transversal projects and initiatives within TOQMK.
· Lead the governance of QMS within TOQMK organizations. This includes:
o Clear structure with improvement projects and global initiatives
o Transversal procedures updating. TBD some procedures with more relevance on the specific area (e.g. Retrofit)
o Adherence & visibility
o Consolidate documentation
o Support on Risks and Opportunities
o New tools: validation and traceability of validity (CASA 1041, 'Puesta a Punto')
· Coordinate corporate audits and manage implementation plans.
· Promote and lead benchmarking initiatives among TOQMK(x) organizations and other external entities after finding improvement opportunities.
· Act as SME (Subject Matter Expert) for concrete corporate and divisional initiatives within TOQMK organization. This includes:
o Support to TOQMK(x) aligned with internal 'expertise' on subject
o TOQMK Governance / Coordination
o Escalation process
o Methodology & Structure
o Consolidation & harmonization
o Harmonization / Benchmark with others
o Focal point versus external organizations
o Participate in forums
· Act as link and ensure coordination among TOQMK(x) and other external organizations for relevant topics within QMS.
· Provide support to NCs / Events / SARI activities for Quality Assurance topics under requirement.
Tasks & accountabilities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
To be taken into account:
· Knowledge of Airbus D&S (preferably FAL/DC Seville) Quality systems / procedures / methodology.
· Knowlege of Airbus Quality Management System.
· Experience in Quality Audits.
Quality :Less than 3 years
Required: advanced user of MS Office.
To be considered: knowledge of Google Suite.
Highly valued: experience with SAP/R1 and other Airbus D&S Quality IT systems.
English :Negotiation level