Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of â‚¬ 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europeâ€™s number one space enterprise and the worldâ€™s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary â€“ on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Jobholder will be part of MRO Network department been in charge of industrialization, preparation and support of major and minor maintenance scheduled maintenances on customers bases.
Main tasks will be focused on:
â€“ Industrialization and/or approval of all needed routines needed for covering all task requested on Programme Directive in an optimal industrial sequence.
· Provide disposition to all defects generated during event been in close contact with AMTAC in all repairs not included inside Maintenance Repair Manual.
· Collect materials and AGE needs.
· Support PD and A/C manager during event on customer base.
· Support and coordinate retrofit/network lean task: N1, N2, N3, industrial meetings, briefings and schedule planning.
· Collaborate with retrofit/network team on transversal activities like PPS, innovation and job-training.
Tasks & accountabilities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Companyâ€™s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
English :Negotiation level