Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
· on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Misión y actividad
TOQMF team is looking for a great engineer to drive and contribute to transversal projects in FALs & MROs. His/ her main responsibilities will be related
with driving Right First time Mindset for Operations community, in key topics for the company such as FOD and FOD Plus, innovation and Customer
satisfaction, specially focus in reducing CNQ, bring the voice of the customer and drumbeating the main projects for TOQM inside TOQMF, Quality
ambassador and predicting the future. This role will be the PoC for digitalisation for TOQM and TOF from TOQMF.
If you are a dynamic and open minded person, you want to keep learning about different programs and plants and to work in a really trustful and funny
environment, you really fancy having working colleagues all around Europe and you look for challenges this is definitely your next job position. You will
meet members from all the ADS plants, as TOQM is present everywhere.
· Identify, boost, lead and implement improvements oriented to quality processes.
· Boost standardisation and best practices implementation in TOQMF.
· Contribute to FOD Zero target.
· Manage projects related with FOD and FOD Plus prevention.
· Support and drive FALs & MROs in Customer Satisfaction implementation projects.
· Support and drive FALs & MRO teams for CnQ reduction activities.
· Support and drive projects from TOQM and TOF in the TOQMF community.
· Identify and boost innovation and digitalisation initiatives and boost inside TOQMF.
· Provide Quality point of view in projects from other stakeholders.
Tasks & accountabilities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Quality :3 to 5 years