Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
· on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Engineering Change Manager has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe. The successful applicant will join Military Aircraft Configuration Engineering department (TEAIC-TL1).
For the whole lifecycle of our products, you will act as Equipment Management support the activities for all the programs under the local DOA (Light Transport Aircrafts, A400M, Derivatives programmes (A400M and MRTT), Combat, UAV and Aero structures). We want you to conduct our processes, provide operational support to Design Engineering activities, promote and give training in our processes and contribute to improve them.
In the framework of your activities, you will have interaction with Design, Systems Analysis, Procurement and Services in Airbus Defence and Space as well as with our equivalent functions along the Airbus Group.
Tasks & accountabilities
The main activities are:
· Equipment Configuration Management. Verification and validation of new Equipment. Identification and control of Equipment according to program requirements. Maturity status and associated documentation control and maintenance.
· Equipment Data Management: Maintenance of data bases and their related data
· Equipment Documentation Management: Classification of equipment. Maintenance of equipment data sheet.
· Equipment Model Management for A400M. Supplier Equipment models management EQS/EQM for Equipment installation in DMU (Metadata and 3D quality checks)
· Equipment Management Support. General support regarding Processes, Methods and applicable PDM Tools. Internal and External transfer of knowledge related to the competences.
· Equipment Management Procedural Documentation Authoring. Development and Improvement of the PDM tools according new requirements.
· General concurrence with the rest of the areas to continuously improve the productivity and tracking capabilities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to propose new ideas
· English :Advanced
· Spanish :Advanced