Description de l'offre
Environmental Test Engineer
CRISA - Tres Cantos
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Environmental Test Engineer has arisen within CRISA in Tres Cantos.
The successful applicant will join ENGINEERING / Testing.
The successful applicant should be able to work on shifts, if required.
Tasks & accountabilities
The Test Engineer is part of the Test TEAM Spain within Operations (TSPMB). Under the supervision and collaboration of the local Team Leader, the Test Engineer:
· Is responsible for Preventive and Corrective maintenance of Test equipment and facilities (climatic and vacuum test chambers) and provide active support to facilities Team Leader, looking for the continuous improvement of the laboratory activities.
· Under the direction and assessment of Facilities Team Leader, provide support to adequate test execution.
· Collaborate in new maintenance and test procedures preparation and implementation.
· Provide support to customer (projects) during vacuum and thermal test campaigns, including technical assessment prior and during test execution.
· Tests execution will be performed in collaboration with skilled test technicians. This activity demands high level of concentration and care to handle and operate the test facilities in order to support the test campaign of any deliverable product (f.i. flight units). Supervision of test reports from the team will be a part of his/her responsibilities.
· This work has to be done under tight schedule and the Engineer must be flexible and adaptive to changing circumstances at any time.
· The Test Engineer main duty will be the setting-up of new facilities and the improvement of the existing ones, mainly to increase its automatization level.
· Test Engineer must be able to give a technical support to any project regarding environmental testing, contributing actively to find adequate solutions.
Some projects can ask (or test itself demands it) test execution in double shift, during specific steps of the test campaign. Therefore, temporarily, it shall be necessary to work in the evening /night shift.
This role will involve frequent travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in engineering or a related discipline.
· At least 2 - 3 years of experience in a related area.
· Previous experience in programming autonomous controls (programmed relays, thermal control modules, etc.) and remote controls.
· Previous experience in vacuum systems, climatic chambers and thermal control (including PID tuning and associated methods) would be valued as a plus.
· Working knowledge in automatismes, PLCs programming, HMIs, distributed systems, I/O controls and different communication protocols (TCP/UDP/IP, MOD-BUS, EtherCAT, etc.).
· Test Engineer must have an advanced know-how in software for automatization of instruments (f.i. LabView).
· English and Spanish must be negotiation level, both written and spoken.