Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as Environmental and Crew System Engineer has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join TEAYP-TL4 department.
Tasks & accountabilities
Environmental and Crew Systems group, as part of Airbus DS, is at the heart of military aircraft systems engineering. Our deep competence and expertise make us a preferred partner for environmental systems design and development for military aircrafts, including consultancy activities for different defence agencies.
Our team supports full life cycle of the aircraft, from first stages at the design process, system requirements, system qualification and testing, certification and in – service support.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Solving thermo- and fluid-dynamical as well as energetic tasks and problems
· Definition, development and in-service support of Aircraft Environmental Control Systems
· Specification of aircraft environmental control system including sub-systems and system components
· Integration of systems and system components into the aircraft
· Support to procurement, qualification and certification of system components
· Definition and verification of environmental conditions requirements for aircraft equipment
· Management of system component suppliers
· Contact to internal, external, national and international customers and partner companies
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for a dynamic professional to be flexible to adapt to the different tasks required in the position, geographical mobility and pro-active to face new challenges with the ability to work in a team, being self-reliant and systematic, and having a quick perceptive comprehension.
As well, we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· Experience in fluid simulation is valuable (E.G. AMESIM, ECOSIM, FLOWMASTER,ETC.)
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to propose new ideas
· English :Advanced
· Spanish :Advanced