Description de l'offre
Engine Integration & APU Engineer (JUNIOR)
Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe’s number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Engine Integration & APU Engineer (JUNIOR) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe .
The successful applicant will join Engineering Department .
A Powerplant Engineer is required to work in the design, development and implementation activities of the Powerplant for a major aircraft project. He / she will integrate in a multidisciplinary team supporting the development of an aircraft.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· To integrate the engine, propeller and rest of related systems into the Powerplant and within the aircraft.
· To ensure that the Powerplant integration adequately includes all the aircraft requirements.
· To support in the definition of the adequate means of substantiation of the Powerplant integration and perform the resulting tasks.
· To co-ordinate between the Powerplant group and the rest of the disciplines to rationalise its integration in the aircraft.
· To propose, discuss and agree the physical and functional interfaces of the Powerplant internally and with the rest of the aircraft.
· To ensure proper development and documentation of the integration activities.
· To provide advice of the implications and technical risks associated to the Powerplant integration process.
· To analyse the Powerplant development, certification and qualification tests, as necessary, for evaluation of the integration and definition of modifications if needed.
· To analyse in-service anomalies, incidents and accidents related to the Powerplant, providing the necessary support for Continuous Airworthiness of in-service aircraft fleets.
· To analyse the customer requests and their impact in the Powerplant: compliance / non compliance and, if necessary, the corresponding modifications.
· To define and coordinate the integration of applicable Powerplant modifications resulting from either in service anomalies or new customer requirements. These activities shall meet the aforementioned Powerplant requirements for new aircraft developments, such as the Validation and Verification of the design modifications against requirements, interface and coordination with other aircraft systems and disciplines, adequate documentation, etc.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Aeronautical Engineer or equivalent (Master or similar).
· Experience in Powerplant development activities is desirable covering, at least partially, one aircraft development cycle, preferably in turboprops. Experience in similar or related activities can be accepted as an alternative.
· Knowledge of the integration tools needed for Powerplant integration.
· English as working language: fluent in writing and conversation.
· Experience in MS software: Word, Project, Power Point and Excel.
· Good communication ability: with customers and suppliers, either external or internal. He / She will be involved in calls/ meetings with customers and other partners.
· Ready for travelling and stay in different locations upon programme needs.
· Ready to integrate in a multidisciplinary team.