Description de l'offre
EM WP Manager
CRISA - Tres Cantos
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an EM WP Manager has arisen within CRISA in Tres Cantos.
The successful applicant will join ENGINEERING / Engineering Services Sub-contracting.
The successful applicant should be able to work on shifts, if required.
Tasks & accountabilities
Inside of the development of space electronics equipment's, EM WP (Work Package) Manager will have full responsibility of the EM (Engineering Model) procurement and manufacturing in every project.
The WP manager shall be responsible of the budget and the planning and reports to the project core team. He/she will be part of the extended core team reporting to the AIV manager. He reports hierarchically to the Validation Engineering Team Leader.
The EM Manager shall interface with most of the functions of the Space Equipment end to end process, mainly:
• Project Manager
• Technical Manager
• Packaging Manager
• EEE Manager
• Operations – Stock Manager
EM manufacturing and assembly will be always performed by subcontractors. In consequence, EM Manager shall manage the subcontractor activities as follows:
• The EM Manager will be in charge of following the subcontractor technical and programmatic performance and keeping the core team timely informed of the boards delivery dates
• The EM Manager will be responsible to gather all the necessary information from the supplier and transmit it to the core team project and vice-versa, acting as focal point
• The EM Manager shall organize the necessary technical and managerial meetings
The EM Manager will also manage EM procurement (i.e PCBs, EEEs, windings, mechanical parts, programmed FPGA) and kitting activities when these are not directly performed by the manufacturing and assembly subcontractor.
He will take part in any related administrative activity to cover contractual matters with support of Procurement Office.
The EM Manager will set up a preferred supplier database and will update and maintain it according to KPI Monitoring defined in the SoW.
This role will involve frequent travel (about once per month) for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in engineering or a related discipline.
· At least 3 – 5 years of experience in procurement or/and manufacturing of electronics hardware, at board or/and unit level, in space, aircrafts or military fields.
· English and Spanish language at advanced level, other languages would be a plus.
· Team management experience.
· Strong leadership and initiative skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to interact and influence others.
· Delivery oriented.