Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Description of the job
Within Airbus the Digital Transformation Office (DTO) is focusing on the operational deployment of digital projects that have demonstrated superior business value within the divisions and functions of Airbus. Digital Transformation is a strategic imperative and rich in business opportunities. We are looking for graduate talents and experienced entrepreneur minded professionals that have the necessary experience and mind-set to embrace the accelerating pace of technological and business model evolution to leverage a structured digital transformation with Airbus. DTO oversees the areas Data Analytics, New Business Models and Services, Digital Security, Information Management (IM), Digital Platform, Industrial Security and Digital Product Continuity within Airbus.
Our people, the teams they work in, and the values embedded in DTO, are driving this change and you could be part of that too.
Tasks & accountabilities
Would you like to be at the heart of the digital transformation of Airbus Defence and Space? Are you customer and solution-oriented? Are you ready to rethink Information Technologies?
If so, then we are looking for people just like you! Join our international team, working hand-in-hand with our internal customers.
Airbus is looking for dynamic and agile people for the following areas of expertise:
· Digitalisation: e.g. Big Data, Augmented Reality, Cloud, Digital Workplace
· Digital Platform Engineering: e.g. Architecture & Governance for Digital Platforms, Platform-as –a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
· Business Information Management and Relationship Management: e.g. translating customer needs into IT solutions and managing IM projects
· IT Infrastructure: e.g. preparing the infrastructure (network etc.) to enable digitalisation and subcontractor management
· IM Security: e.g. working on network security, penetration testing, solution integration, data security and beyond
Join us and become our next: Digital Architect (m/f), Digital Scientist (m/f), Digital Platform Engineer (m/f), IoT Specialist (m/f), E2E Enterprise Architect (m/f), Solution Architect (m/f), Business Analyst (m/f) Integration & Test Specialist (m/f), Technology Specialist (m/f) or Project Manager (m/f). The positions are open within our 4 core countries: Germany, France, Spain and UK.
What do we offer:
· Challenging tasks for/with unique services and products
· Pleasant working atmosphere in a professional and international work environment
· Exciting development opportunities and perspectives
· Extensive company training offers (eLearning and Classroom Trainings)
· Flexible working hours
· Compatibility of work and family life
· Attractive remuneration
· Company Pension Scheme
· Good connections to public transport and local parking facilities
· Catering facilities on site
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· You have a degree in computer science and several years of experience in one the above mentioned areas.
· You have international experience and enjoy working in an international team.
· You have a negotiation level of English, German language skills are beneficial.
· The position might involve frequent travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.