Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus Defence and Space Stevenage
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of
around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European
leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest
space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and
determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and
experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in
Description of the job
Within Airbus the Digital Transformation Office (DTO) is focusing on the operational deployment of digital projects that have demonstrated superior business value within the divisions and functions of Airbus. Digital Transformation is a strategic imperative and rich in business opportunities. We are looking for graduate talents and experienced entrepreneur minded professionals that have the necessary experience and mind-set to embrace the accelerating pace of technological and business model evolution to leverage a structured digital transformation with Airbus. DTO oversees the areas Data Analytics, New Business Models and Services, Digital Security, Information Management (IM), Digital Platform, Industrial Security and Digital Product Continuity within Airbus.
Our people, the teams they work in, and the values embedded in DTO, are driving this change and you could be part of that too.
Would you like to be at the heart of the digital transformation of Airbus Defence and Space? Are you customer and solution-oriented? Are you ready to rethink Information Technologies?
If so, then we are looking for people just like you! Join our international team, working hand-in-hand with our internal customers.
Airbus is looking for dynamic and agile people for the following areas of expertise:
· Digitalisation: e.g. Big Data, Augmented Reality, Cloud, Digital Workplace
· Digital Platform Engineering: e.g. Architecture & Governance for Digital Platforms, Platform-as –a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
· Business Information Management and Relationship Management: e.g. translating customer needs into IT solutions and managing IM projects
· IT Infrastructure: e.g. preparing the infrastructure (network etc.) to enable digitalisation and subcontractor management
· IM Security: e.g. working on network security, penetration testing, solution integration, data security and beyond
Join us and become our next: Digital Architect (m/f), Digital Scientist (m/f), Digital Platform Engineer (m/f), IoT Specialist (m/f), E2E Enterprise Architect (m/f), Solution Architect (m/f), Business Analyst (m/f) Integration & Test Specialist (m/f), Technology Specialist (m/f) or Project Manager (m/f). The positions are open within our 4 core countries: Germany, France, Spain and UK.
What do we offer:
· Challenging tasks for/with unique services and products
· Pleasant working atmosphere in a professional and international work environment
· Exciting development opportunities and perspectives
· Extensive company training offers (eLearning and Classroom Trainings)
· Flexible working hours
· Compatibility of work and family life
· Attractive remuneration
· Company Pension Scheme
· Good connections to public transport and local parking facilities
· Catering facilities on site
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· You have a degree in computer science and several years of experience in one the above mentioned areas.
· You have international experience and enjoy working in an international team.
· You have a negotiation level of English, German language skills are beneficial.
· The position might involve frequent travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).