Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Within your job you will focus on helping Airbus Defence and Space Military Aircraft to deliver competitive advantage and business performance through the use of data, technology and digital. Digital is a fast growing area at Airbus Defence and Space and is continuing to accelerate in growth.
You will have to Support MiA programs and functions digital acceleration projects. Ensure the acceleration and delivery of Minimum Viable Products. Manage the roadmaps and backlog of projects. Become an ambassador of Digital technologies by linking the business projects with the digital capabilities.
Our Digital Project Managers provide support across a number of topic areas and need to ensure that:
· Projects identification from pain points and digital solutions meet desirability, feasibility and viability criteria
· Acceleration projects and their Minimum Viable Products are delivered
· The best sources to solutions from the company are used in the projects (multifunctional contribution)
· assessments are done in how to generate more revenue or operate more cost-efficiently thanks to Digital technologies
· the solutions from projects meet the requirements to ensure data driven further explotation
· New WoWs are used consistently (e.g. Agile)
If you are passionate and interested in technology and digital, and want to have impact with a business value-driven perspective, we believe we have a job for you. Our team help navigate the technology and digital world on a variety of topics, such as:
· Determine what role technology can play in the business strategy, or how technology impacts it
· Define the technology strategy/ technology trends most suitable to generate business and customer value
· Support the definition of our digital transformation roadmap
· Leading the day-to-day execution of acceleration projects and ensuring successful delivery of Viable Products within the scope of the engagement
· Driving the development of project content
· Contributing to the running and logistics of the company innovation acceleration vehicles
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· University degree studies
· Minimum 2-5 years of experience working focused on technology/digital initiatives
· Proven experience in strategic digital transformation projects
· Data analytics project participation within the business
· Experience in managing agile business team
· Experience devising and implementing technology business strategies involving quantitative analysis, conceptualization and communication of strategic solutions
· Entrepreneurial, flexible, curious, creative, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
· Project management skills
· Stakeholder's management
· Ability to think strategically/ end-to-end
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish (German, French are a plus)
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).