Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Provide Maintenance Engineering and fleet management support activities(associated to EASA/EMAR Part M scope) to manage and assure the continuing airworthiness of the aircraft of the M&L fleets that are necessary to get a safety operation with the highest level of fleet availability and lowest maintenance cost, always in compliance with the Customer's National Regulation Authorities.
Support the customer in all Continuing Airworthiness activities.
As PRA (Airworthiness Review Staff) is responsible to perform the ARC inspections and provide the recommendation as applicable in accordance with the requirements as defined in EASA Part M Subpart I and perform the activities to maintain and increase the Part M Subpart G and Subpart I capabilities of Airbus Defence & Space CAMO.
As CAMO Entry Into Services responsible, is responsible to assure the set-up of the services, assuring personal, process and activities are ready when schedule, supporting the customer and Airbus DS teams to assure CAMO activities contracted by new customers are provided as agreed in the entry into services phase
As CAMO MRTT ISS program responsible, for the programs assigned, is responsible of the operations management (including budgeting, risk management and reporting), setting up appropriate relationship with customers and internal Airbus Stakeholders, ensure the contractual performance related to the contracted service are delivered on time on quality and on cost focus in a highest customer satisfaction:
Tasks & accountabilities
· Lead the entry into services project, including preparation, planning, monitoring, risk management plan and reporting.
· Liaison with Customers, Authorities, Suppliers, Airbus DS subsidiaries and other internal stakeholders in regards to the CAMO Services activities where involved (ARCs, all fleet EIS processes and MRTT ISS)
· Define Strategy and way of working to provide the activities as identified in the contract, focus on the customer satisfaction and considering best quality and lower cost.
· Support in local the entry into services period in regards to Continuing Airworthiness activities.
· Perform Local CAMO activities in customer facilities when requested
· Perform, control and plan Airworthiness Review Certificate activities as requested.
· Support to the CAMO department performing the activities under the scope of CAMO (EASA/EMAR Part M) including but not limited to development and revision of Operator Maintenance Programs (OMP), development and analysis of reliability program and analysis of effectiveness of the OMP, control of maintenance requirements, assessment of engineering documentation (Ads, SBs…) aircraft configuration management, planning of schedule and non-scheduled maintenance, update and control of technical records and miscellaneous services.
· Coordinate CAMO Services SP MRTT ISS activities preparation and execution on AIRBUS MRTT contracted. Monitor performance of the AIRBUS MRTT CAMO ISS Services, assuring correct coordination between local teams and central TASSE7 team
· Compile and negotiate annual budgets for TASSE7 AIRBUS MRTT ISS services Monitor, evaluate and forecast expenditure requirements for Airbus DS CAMO Services SP MRTT ISS services
· Define Prepare and quote CAMO services solution for any offer and CAMO services development. Define integrated CAMO services solutions (Make vs Buy, Central vs Local). Exercise CoC authority within the offer and supplier selection processes.
· Develop processes and procedures for CAMO activities. The job holder is responsible to work closely with A400M, MRTT and M&L programs in TASSE7 teams to agree common procedures and processes for all team, focus in continuous improvement.
· Define, in coordination with the CAMO Programs Managers, the process and procedures to start and provide CAMO activities to new customers, assuring compliance with customer requirements
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES/LEADERSHIP AUTHORITY /MAJOR END RESULTS
· Liaison Regulatory Authorities and Customer relationship for CAMO Services activities
· Maintenance of Continuing Airworthiness of the aircraft
· Implement and Lead AIRBUS MRTT CAMO ISS services strategy, developing a consistent way of working adapted to each customer requirements.
· Deliver AIRBUS DERIVATIVES CAMO ISS services Performance and continuous improvement objectives on Time Cost and Quality maximizing customer satisfaction
· Lead entry into service processes
· Lead Integration and coordination of central and locals/subsidiaries teams.
· As EASA CAMO MG.ES.153 PRA, He/She has Civil Responsibilities (Form 4) in regards to activities performed as part of EASA CAMO MG.ES.153 Subpart I activities.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
More tan 5 years in relevant positions in activities related to Airline Engineering, Continuing Airworthiness Management, Part 145 organizations.
Considered if approved as Airworthiness Review Staff (Form4) for Airbus platforms
Experience managing staff and working with cross functional teams. Experience in Project management is considered
Team management :3 to 5 years
English :Negotiation level