Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Provide Maintenance Engineering and fleet management support activities(associated to EASA/EMAR Part M scope) to manage and assure the continuing airworthiness of the aircraft of the MRTT fleets that are necessary to get a safety operation with the highest level of fleet availability and lowest maintenance cost, always in compliance with the Customer's National Regulation Authorities.
Support the customer in all Continuing Airworthiness activities.
Tasks & accountabilities
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES /MAJOR END RESULTS
· Control of Continuing airworthiness for Customer fleet
· Improve fleet availability and performance
· Maintenance scheduled economics and available performances
· Development and optimization of Customer operator maintenance programme.
· Perform the following activities covering the scope of CAMO services department for any MRTT customer:
· Analysis of effectiveness of OMP and optimization processes as required
· Monitor of the reliability of aircraft systems and components of the customer fleet, performing all the required activities to issue the operator reliability reports and participation and supporting reliability meetings with the customer.
· Ensure aircraft configuration control and update of aircraft included in fleet that are managed
· Analysis of all Engineering Documentation, ADs, SBs, VSBs, Modifications, Engineering Orders, SIL, AOT, etc. for all ATA).
· For optional works (SBs, Mods), perform cost/benefit analysis (cost, maintenance improvements, operational improvements#) and provide recommendation for embodiment.
· Perform Customers Engineering Orders in maintenance 'language” in order to execute SBs, etc.
· Support the department performing any other the activities covering the scope of CAMO services department for any MRTT customer, including but not limited to:
· Development and update of the Operator Maintenance Program (OMP)
· Analyse Maintenance Status of aircraft in accordance with documentation provided by the customers and issue maintenance work orders as required to comply with all airworthiness requirements
· Provide Long, Medium and/or short term planning of maintenance projects
· Ensure Technical Records are controlled and registered as required in the specified IT tool for all M&L Customers which contract this CAMO service.
· Answer Technical queries
· Support CAMO Services SP department involve in M&L or A400M fleets as required in regards to the activities described above.
· Maintain EASA or EMAR Part M Subpart G and I approvals
· Participation in improvement projects
· Liaison with internal or external customers and stakeholders in any topic related to the activities described above and in general related to Continuing Airworthiness.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· Experience in Airline Engineering. Knowledge of EASA/EMAR PartM/Part145 regulation.
· Experience in Technical support and reliability
· Airline Business & Operations; Customize Maintenance Prog. & Planning; Maintenance and Planning Data Analysis; Maintenance economics/reliability; Maintenance Planning; Configuration Management in service; Aircraft systems and structure knowledge; Knows Maintenance operation; Use maintenance documentation.
· Soft: Customer expectations & needs; Manage authorities & customer relationship; Answer customer technical queries; Persuading and influence; Communication skills.
· Knowledge of A330MRTT very appreciated
· English :Negotiation level