Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Support Equipment & Systems Procurement Department with all activities related with Brexit. Internal and external (Suppliers) coordination of all activities
If you like negotiating complex situations with suppliers and always think a step ahead, with a service oriented mindset towards the internal customers (e.g. Programs, Engineering, In-Service Support,...) join us now and learn more!
Within your daily activities you will discover a diversified scope of tasks - not leading to a fixed routine, making a difference to each working day.
Below is a summary of the exciting tasks and responsibilities you will be handling:
· Establish, implement & monitor a Commodity Strategy for your perimeter
· Manage supplier relationships
· Lead the Sub-Commodity Multi-Functional Team
· Lead the bid, tender and supplier selection process
· Lead and contribute to Procurement/ Value Creation projects & initiatives that aim at delivering synergies
· Lead negotiations with supplier to assure program expectations are meet
· Set-up and negotiate contractual agreements with suppliers
· Lead Supplier Evaluation Development (SED) and Vendor Management , and define action plans to
develop strategic suppliers
... just to mention a few of them.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
As requirements to fulfill your role, we would wish you to have the following attributes:
· Degree in Engineering, Business Management or equivalent
· A least 3 years of experience in activities which have allowed you to acquire sound skills and knowledge of:
o Project Management
· Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to persuade, influence and convince
· Experience of working in a matrix environment with proven record of successful stakeholder management
· Able to anticipate, assess and mitigate risks
· Excellent skills in relationship building, team building, empowering, motivating others and conflict management
· Negotiation level of English and Spanish
· Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
With YOU now having the motivation wanting to make things happen, we are looking forward to seeing your application!
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).