Description de l'offre
Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Integrated in the Inventory Planning team, you will have a transversal role in the Spares department. You will be responsible for the investments and the availability of the spares parts.
Tasks & accountabilities
Inventory control :
• Be accountable for the worldwide inventory investments and the performance of his perimeter of spares parts (around 20 million dollars).
• Be accountable for the availability off-shelf of spares parts (fill rate)
• Be accountable for the Buyback analysis.
• Be accountable for the balancing of stock among the worldwide warehouses (Paris, Miami, Singapore, Auckland, Sao Paulo).
• Analyze the global safety stock and adjust if necessary.
• Analyze and propose action plans to improve the Inventory Coverage.
• Reduce the inventory Surplus
• Cooperate with all the others services within Product & Services dpt. : Customer Order Desk, Spares Operations Control center, US and Singapour affiliates, Sourcing, Spares pricing, GMA, Working parties, Logistics, etc..
Forecast & Planning :
• Analyze the customer demand and its trend
• Analyze the non-performance situations and find a solution.
• Adjust the Forecast Demand in order to adjust the purchasing orders
• Analyze the not transformed RFQ and define an action plan.
• Calculate the procurement forecast and communicate to the supplier / sourcing dpt.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Graduated with +2/3 years degree in logistics, supply chain, business, or commerce – with 5 years experiences at least,
• Present the expected skills :
o Spares experience, Supply chain, Procurement, Financial;
o English and French – Fluent; Italian will be a plus ;
o Professional in Excel, SAP, Servigistics or another SPM/MRP will be a plus;
o Enthusiasm, Coordination skills, Autonomous, Analytics skills;
• Travels (up to 5%)