Description de l'offre
Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Within the health and safety department, as part of a modification of the ATR assembly line to integrate a new aircraft model, the trainee will participate in the design and layout of workstations.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Analyze current work situations to anticipate the needs of future workstations,
- Participate in the multidisciplinary project group (Tooling design office, Safety Officers, production people, etc.) in order to bring new expertise. Participate in the design of positions adapted to the activities of ATR operators
- Work as a team with the health and safety department (doctor, nurse, safety officers, etc.) in order to take into account the whole issue of health at work and quality of life at work.
- Contribute your skills as part of the Quality of Life at Work project.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Bac +4 Master pro in ergonomics and if possible psychology of work - one year apprenticeship
- Conduct design or improvement interventions, adapting the ergonomic intervention approach (particularly the analysis of the work activity) to the features of the project;
- Ability to manage its positioning towards a diversity of company players
- Innovate and be creative in design processes
- Suggest methodologies adapted to the problems (project management, safety...).
Language skills :
- English- intermediate level
Computer skills :
- Pack office
Relationship skills :
- Ability to adapt to the different functions of the company
- Team spirit and initiative
- Be a force of proposal