Description de l'offre
Ariane Industrialization Engineer
Airbus Defence and Space Barajas
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you creative and innovative?
Are you customer and solution-oriented?
Are you prepared to re-think Manufacturing topics?
It is an exciting time to join the Industrial Operations at the ARIANE6 implementation program team at Airbus Defense and Space in Madrid Barajas facilities(TOMSC-TL1).
Ariane 6 is the evolution of the existing Ariane 5 European launcher. The Industrialization will be involved through all manufacturing processes from the concept design to the real hardware manufacturing and test. The Ariane 6 program covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies based on CFRP material, metallic pieces with new processes, machines, tools and facilities.
Are you passionate for challenges such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your Role and Activity:
· Support to all manufacturing aspects of the Ariane 6 series industrialization definition, development and implementation.
· Writing of manufacturing documentation related to flow processes, machines, tooling and systems.
· Machines and tooling biding evaluation
· You will work in a dedicated and integrated team and you will need to be a creative thinker able to propose innovative ways to look at problems by using approaches with the set of information available.
· Business focus, strong analytical and problem solving skills and programming knowledge to be able to quickly cycle hypothesis through the discovery phase of the project. Excellent written and communications skills to report back the findings in a clear, structured manner are required
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· 3-5 years of relevant quantitative and qualitative experience in production.
· Knowledge and experience in:
o Tooling Machines Máquinas
o Serial production
o Industrial Organization
o LEAN Manufacturing
o Plant maintenence
o CE Certifictions
· With the ability to work in multidisciplinary teams and have leadership skills.
· Knowledge on manufacturing processes as:
o Carbon fiber materials
o Machining materials (metalics and CFRP)
o Structural mounting operations
o Thermo-mechanical and systems Integration
o Manufacturing and mounting tools definition
· Experience in agile project methodologies is a plus (i.e. SCRUM)
· Fluency in English
· Softwares: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint); CATIA-5 o 6, Windchill really appreciate and SAP really appreciated.