Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Tasks & accountabilities
· RF design and analysis of reflector antennas (geometry, evaluation of radiation patterns (gain, crosspolarization, isolation, budgets, stability, C/I)
· RF design and analysis of high frequency passive components for antennas (S-parameters, crosspolarization)
· Generation of design/analysis technical notes and reports
· RF measurements of components (on bench)
· Generation of test reports
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Knowledge of CST modellization
· Wide knowledge of MATLAB programming
· Wide knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL
· Use of RF measurement equipments desirable