Description de l'offre
Airframe Engineering RFE – Design Engineer
Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world's most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Airframe Engineering RFE – Design Engineer has arisen within Airbus AOSL Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join EST design office.
New opportunities to join RFE Airframe Engineering (EST). EST is a transnational organization with presence in Getafe, Illescas, Puerto Real, Hamburg, Stade and Toulouse. Rear Fuselage and Empennage include development of HTPs, VTPs, S19, S19.1, Belly Fairing & Main Landing Gear Doors, and wing covers for several aircraft. EST is currently participating in the following Airbus programs: Single Aisle (A320 CEO & NEO), Long Range (A330 CEO & NEO) A350XWB family, A380 family, A400M & Beluga XL. Activities include support to production and ramp up, and new developments.
The job holder will be based in the Airbus Getafe design office. Program and component final destination would be determined based on candidate profile.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· The engineer will work in a collaborative engineering environment solving complex technical challenges that require solutions which are highly innovative. This work will include performing research, design, analysis, evaluation, and testing in support of various program areas.
· The candidate will provide technical documentation and input to data packages to support peer and customer reviews, present analysis data to program at technical interchange meetings, and design reviews.
· Generate designs, engineering reports, drawings and other documentations to support compliance of design to both customer and internal requirements.
· Reviews, recommends, coordinates design, drawing change activities with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Look for innovative ideas to achieve weight and cost optimization.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
· Educated to degree level in Engineering
· Design experience in product development, composite/metal part design.
· Knowledge of Airbus design tools and methods. Familiarity in PDM, configuration management and production release environments.
· Capability to contribute to the product value chain with ideas and proposals.
· Financial, planning and risk monitoring experience desirable.
· Flexible and willing to embrace in the digital transformation. Through this approach you will be able to be an active part on the innovation process and contribute to the RFE Airframe engineering success.
· Strong interpersonal skills and good communicator orally and in writing, Spanish and English
o Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
· English advanced
· Spanish will be valuable