Description de l'offre
Airframe Engineering RFE - A320 HTP Multispar Stress Engineer
Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world's most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Airframe Engineering RFE – A320 HTP Stress Engineer has arisen within Airbus AOSL Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join ESTT1 department.
New opportunities to join RFE Airframe Engineering (EST). EST is a transnational organization with presence in Getafe, Illescas, Puerto Real, Hamburg, Stade and Toulouse. Rear Fuselage and Empennage include development of HTPs, VTPs, S19, S19.1, Belly Fairing & Main Landing Gear Doors, and wing covers for several aircraft. EST is currently participating in the following Airbus programs: Single Aisle (A320 CEO & NEO), Long Range (A330 CEO &NEO) A350XWB family, A380 family, A400M & Beluga XL. Activities include support to production and ramp up, and new developments.
You will have the opportunity to work on the future development of the HTP Single Aisle family, including new innovative solutions that introduce laminar flow on the empennage through the use of multispar box concepts. Your contribution is needed to make the A320 success story go beyond the A320neo.
The job holder will be based in the Getafe design office, and close to the HTP production line.
Tasks & accountabilities
· Development of structure parts in composite/metal.
· Perform feasibility studies, structure analysis of pre-designs, detail part d and assemblies justification in accordance with Airworthiness regulations. Apply structure analysis processes, methods and tools considering design principles, manufacturing and maintenance aspects.
· Support the production plant. Secure product ramp up through design office contribution. Keep yourself close to the product and with the customer in mind.
· Ability to perform activities in concurrence with other program stakeholders including manufacturing and assembly.
· Look for innovative ideas to achieve cost and weight optimization, determine structural capability based on pre-scribed allowable, methods and tools. Generate stress sheets/reports for manufacturing drawings, certification documents and ACDs in line with regulations. Knowledge of ISAMI tool would be an advantage.
· Work within timescales as part of an integrated, multidisciplinary team.
· Support and monitor subcontracted work packages. Work out functional work specifications.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
· Stress analysis experience in product development.
· Knowledge of ISAMI tool and legacy methods would be an advantage.
· Capability to contribute to the product value chain with ideas and proposals.
· Flexible and willing to embrace in the digital transformation. Through this approach you will be able to be an active part on the innovation process and contribute to the A320 program success.
· Good communication skills and a pro-active approach to problem solving and decision making. Assertiveness.
· Strong interpersonal skills and good communicator orally and in writing, Spanish and English
· Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.