Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe’s number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as an accountant has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Barajas(Madrid). The successful applicant will join Finance department.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Control and accounting of internal current accounts. Control Accounting for travel expenses.
- Information management and documentation for auditing.
- IFRS processes and accounting adjustments.
- Supervision and Management of new accounting accounts, balance sheet structure and accounting periods.
- Monthly review and interpretation of Balances (Domiciled, Subsidies, WIP ...)
- Focal Point with Department of Taxes /Financial Accounting Services. Forecasts and annual reviews.
- Analysis and review of accruals External services and personnel expenses (allocations and cancellation).
- Guarantee management platform and commercial bank.
- Hedging contracting according to invoices indicated by program managers.
- Revision Exchange differences monthly after process and control and monitoring of payment processes.
- Monitoring and delivery of documentation CDTI, INE and other organizations and institutions
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
¤ Educated to a degree level (or equivalent) in Finance or a related discipline.
¤ Experience in Financial Accounting and Auditing is required.
¤ Experience in Cash Flow management.
¤ English :Negotiation level
¤ Spanish :Negotiation level