Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a A400M Retrofit Getafe QCM has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space Getafe.
The successful applicant will join TOQMK3-TL4 / QUALITY / Assurance
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Analyses quality failures to improve the quality control of processes in pre production.
• Leads and drives the resolution of complex quality issues and continuous improvement projects by setting the measurement standards and identifying/facilitating improvements to increase:
- Process performance and product adherence to standards
- Reliability of processes.
- Repeatability of processes.
- At initial design phase, before any process changes are made and continuously through the life of a product.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering or a related discipline.
• At least 2 years of experience in a quality area.
• At least 2 years of experience in A400M.
• Valuable Knowledge of application development (Visual Basic ...)
• Knowledge in reporting, KPI, CNQ ...
• Valuable previous experience in project management.
• Flexible profile with teamwork abilities.
• English and Spanish must be negotiation level.