Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
· Upon completion of A400M aircraft type and assimilation training in Seville (if needed), working as part of a Airbus D&S Working Party team within the
A400M MRO Network, will include the performance and certification of this tasks, potencially including supervision of unlicensed mechanics. This service
will be provided for all the customers and will take place at the Main Operating Base of each Customer or at any MRO/Secure site around the globe.
· The candidate will be responsible for performing and certification of both scheduled and unscheduled tasks previously agreed with the customer by
Customer Services. The works included in the scope of this team will mainly consist on SB coming from modifications not performed at FAL or appearing
after the delivery of the A/C, and from support asked by the Customer for different kind of repairs or maintenance tasks.
· May be required to manage small groups of non-licensed mechanics in the performance of maintenance activities.
· The candidate will be involved in the setting up of working processes and practices, and will be involved in all aspects of technical support of a new
advanced military transport aircraft. It offers the opportunity to travel, live and work under other cultures.
· This is a challenging position combining a desirable military background, EASA Part 66 license, experience of modern digital aircraft, together with the
periods of time living on other countries.
Tasks & accountabilities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· The candidate shall have experience of working to high quality
standards and have an understanding of work recording and job
traceability. They will have experience in reading and understanding
detailed technical data and manufacturers maintenance manuals and
instructions in English. A sound knowledge of Aircraft Health and Safety
procedures and a good standard of computer literacy are required.
Candidates must be willing to work abroad and capable of attaining
international security clearance (SC).
· It is requested that the candidate has a current EASA Part 66 B1/B2
Approval on at least one Airbus or Airbus Military aircraft type.
Candidates will have a minimum of 3-5 years previous experience working
in a similar aerospace maintenance related environment and/or A400M
environment, and be able to demonstrate accredited specific aircraft
training. Following A400M type training the candidate will be expected
to gain a Military Part 66 license and Military Type Approval.
· Likely to be an employee of EADS A400M FAL/FTC or from an Airline or
Maintenance and Repair Organisation, or sub-contractor to that industry.
· Previous experience of working in a military environment and on modern
civil digital aircraft is desirable. Sufficient experience in order to
hold, or be eligible to hold, Category C release approval would be
Spanish :Negotiation level