A400M MRO Network Working Party (B1/B2)
Airbus Defence and Space San Pablo Sevilla
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
· Upon completion of A400M aircraft type and assimilation training in Seville (if needed), working as part of a Airbus D&S Working Party team within the
A400M MRO Network, will include the performance and certification of this tasks, potencially including supervision of unlicensed mechanics. This service
will be provided for all the customers and will take place at the Main Operating Base of each Customer or at any MRO/Secure site around the globe.
· The candidate will be responsible for performing and certification of both scheduled and unscheduled tasks previously agreed with the customer by
Customer Services. The works included in the scope of this team will mainly consist on SB coming from modifications not performed at FAL or appearing
after the delivery of the A/C, and from support asked by the Customer for different kind of repairs or maintenance tasks.
· May be required to manage small groups of non-licensed mechanics in the performance of maintenance activities.
· The candidate will be involved in the setting up of working processes and practices, and will be involved in all aspects of technical support of a new
advanced military transport aircraft. It offers the opportunity to travel, live and work under other cultures.
· This is a challenging position combining a desirable military background, EASA Part 66 license, experience of modern digital aircraft, together with the
periods of time living on other countries.