Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a A400M GST Ground Test Manufacturing Engineering has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in San Pablo South (Spain).
The successful applicant will join (MANUFACTURING / Manufacturing Engineering)
The successful applicant should be able to work on shifts, if required.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Provide shop floor support in order to solve issues during manufacturing processes.
· Update documentation and technical instruction according to the needs. Provide detailed information to be given to the design.
· Support the multi-functional team for the problem solving and improvement process.
· Manufacturing structure and process, associated documentation (work order, technical instruction, job card…), updated process.
· Manufacturing feedback (KAIZEN, Practical Problem Solving).
· Updated documentation, technical solution, improvement proposal and implementation.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering or a related discipline.
· At least 3 years of experience in manufacturing.
· At least 3 years of experience in engineering.
· Knowledge in manufacturing engineering tools will be a plus.
· Knowledge in SAP, SIPLA, CATIA.
· English and Spanish must be negotiation level.
· Good communication skills.