Airbus Defence and Space San Pablo Sevilla
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
· Performs all defined quality inspection operations for all industrial operations during product manufacturing, assembly, integration, maintenance, repair and overhaul up to product delivery. For software, this would correspond to inspection of coding and integration
· Identifies all the deviations and attests conformity of the product to the design Activities:
· Performs all defined quality inspection operations up to the product delivery (including software), covering key and mandatory points.
· Red flags all the deviations occurring on products, equipment, jigs & tools.
· Carries out at shop floor level investigations on any quality issues, proposes containment action, searches root causes, proposes corrective and preventive actions and improvements.
· Guides and advises shop floor operators to take into account any quality aspects.
· Verifies that the industrial environment, facilities, hardware and jigs & tools respond to the operations & safety requirements.
· Attests the conformity of the product with regard to the design.
The Job holder is responsible to reactively or proactively conduct investigations, to provide with appropriate corrective and curative actions and to ensure those actions are taken by the responsible function or suppliers through processes, procedures, and design or specification changes.
The job holder is responsible to ensure within the scope of responsibility definition, deployment of and adherence to Quality standard for production requirements: i.e. inspection activities, key Quality characteristics, surveillance activities, control plan, critical customer items, etc.
The job holder is responsible to ensure a technical support to explain quality issues within his scope of responsibility to the customer affecting the aircraft, in-service consequences and the status of the quality actions launched by quality and to ensure consistency of answers provided to customer throughout the Aircraft assembly process cycle until delivery.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
¤ Educated to a degree level (or equivalent) in industrial or aeronautical engineering or a related discipline.
· 3 to 5 years of experience in engineering.
· At least 2 years of experience in A-400M
· English and Spanish must be negotiation level, written and spoken.
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).