A400M FAL Quality C.M. Engineer
Airbus Defence and Space San Pablo Sevilla
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
· Performs all defined quality inspection operations for all industrial operations during product manufacturing, assembly, integration, maintenance, repair and overhaul up to product delivery. For software, this would correspond to inspection of coding and integration
· Identifies all the deviations and attests conformity of the product to the design Activities:
· Performs all defined quality inspection operations up to the product delivery (including software), covering key and mandatory points.
· Red flags all the deviations occurring on products, equipment, jigs & tools.
· Carries out at shop floor level investigations on any quality issues, proposes containment action, searches root causes, proposes corrective and preventive actions and improvements.
· Guides and advises shop floor operators to take into account any quality aspects.
· Verifies that the industrial environment, facilities, hardware and jigs & tools respond to the operations & safety requirements.
· Attests the conformity of the product with regard to the design. The Job holder is responsible to reactively or proactively conduct investigations, to provide with appropriate corrective and curative actions and to ensure
those actions are taken by the responsible function or suppliers through processes, procedures, and design or specification changes.
The job holder is responsible to ensure within the scope of responsibility definition, deployment of and adherence to Quality standard for production
requirements: i.e. inspection activities, key Quality characteristics, surveillance activities, control plan, critical customer items, etc.
The job holder is responsible to ensure a technical support to explain quality issues within his scope of responsibility to the customer affecting the aircraft,
in-service consequences and the status of the quality actions launched by Q and to ensure consistency of answers provided to customer throughout the
Aircraft assembly process cycle until delivery,
The job holder develops