Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a A350 Data Support Management has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space Barajas.
The successful applicant will join DGK / MANAGEMENT / Leadership.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Carry out general service and support- tasks for all Company sections (e.g. central VIP database, organization of meetings, conferences, etc.).
• Plan and implement individual measures (‘lobbying’), coordinated with the Business Units and sections (e.g. AI Group Int.).
• Promote our respective interests, including appropriate support for export campaigns.
• Support the Divisions on issues concerning administration and procedures (export control, procurement procedures, CPM, etc.).
• Connect and cross-link information and national positions with European and NATO levels by networking with internal and external institutions in Brussels.
• Organize and coordinate political backing for the Company’ main export and foreign projects by the Governments, by embassies in foreign countries and by foreign embassies in the respective countries (’national political backing’).
• Responsibly implement ‘central export control’ for the Company and its subsidiaries.
• Coordinate political strategies and activities with PA parties.
• Safeguard the operational and strategic goals of the Company, its Divisions and subsidiaries.
• Back the development of new business options and the implementation of existing projects through active and appropriate lobbying campaigns.
• Intensify the overall understanding of business goals and options for future actions within the political sphere.
• Develop a positive image of the Company as an important value adding company.
• Contribute to positively shaping Company's image and the way the Group is seen externally.
• Reach a higher level of customer satisfaction.
• Develop positions on general political issues and thus contribute to an economy and innovation friendly political environment and society.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering or a related discipline.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in a related area.
• Knowledge of Excel program is mandatory.
• General knowledge of Microsoft and SAP required.
• Knowledge in Google Suite would be a plus.
• English and Spanish must be negotiation level.