Description de l'offre
A-E (1) Tolerancing and Frontier specialist (ESCSBT)
Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world's most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as Tolerancing and Frontier specialist within Airbus AOSL Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join ESCSBT department.
Tasks & accountabilities
Within the Engineering function (Airframe organization) the jobholder is responsible of:
· The realization of Tolerancing studies that allow the design principles, assembly process, datum definition and manufacturing capabilities validation.
The results of these studies are the data input for realization of the drawings:
· Frontier/interchangeability, interface, assembly and elementary part. These activities, realized in relation with designer, manufacturing engineering and Quality, are part of definition phase, development phase and serial production deliverables of all aircraft programs.
They are required for the definition dossier and the assembly process plans.
The jobholder is also responsible to support the Control Plan MFT and the Integrator Assembly Specification definition.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· Experience in:
· ISO Tolerances annotation
· 1D and 3D stack-up - MECAMASTER and 3DCS tool - KCnT Airbus tool
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to propose new ideas
· English :Advanced
· Spanish :Advanced