Country: Greater China
Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: China (Peoples Republic of)
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Shanghai
Reebok is the original fitness brand. Fitness is who we are.
We pioneered a fitness movement and we are still pioneering today. Every day we are creating products for those who love fitness as much as we do; products that allow you to get every ounce out of your work-out, run, walk, yoga, step or dance class.
We believe fitness is a way of life… that as humans we were made to move. Movement not only makes your body stronger, it makes you the best possible you…body, mind and spirit.
At Reebok, our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
· Provide administrative and logistical support to Marketing department
· General administration and support on product range creation and special projects
· Keep up-to-date the calendars for Business Unit Director
· Daily Meeting arrangement
· Support travel and meeting logistics
· Support on daily communication with subsidiaries, vendors and headquarters
· Maintenance of department files, correspondence and supplies
· Creation, production and distribution of project and meeting materials
· Support the team to achieve business KPI’s
· Sample arrangement for milestone meetings and history department
· Support on data entry / Reebok systems such as MP, Marvin etc.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· University degree
· Fluency in written & spoken English
· Cantonese and/or Mandarin required
· Computer-literate (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Explorer)
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Organized, detail-oriented, good follow-through
· Interest in sports and/or lifestyle products