Job Function: Digital
State / Province: Spain
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Zaragoza
Become a crucial part of the Agile Software Engineering team by jumping in and working together as a team to create the future through the development of game-changing software.
Here Is What You’ll Be Doing
· You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational agile team, in charge of creating and enhancing our digital software products.
· You will be showcasing your creativity and using latest technology trends to bring ideas to life
· You will be part of a talented team of software engineers where you can learn and grow in your career
· You will establish and overlook guardrails for DevOps capabilities and processes for your area
· We offer continuous learning on latest technologies, from very talented colleagues, conferences and trainings, always rising your bar
· You will be interacting with best in class technical partners
Here Is What You’ll Need
· Eager to look for perfection via email marketing coding using HTML and CSS that works across all major email clients.
· Strong hands-on mentality.
· The willingness to learn, troubleshoot and set up processes for new technology and projects
· Passion for technology and sports.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Motivation to never stop learning the new technologies in the digital IT space
· Basic experience in software engineering and development.
· Specific technical skills:
· Solid HTML, CSS and AMPScript skills, with a broad knowledge of email development techniques across devices and browsers.
· Experience in email marketing template creation for multiple web/email platforms.
· Experience in codification of emails from PSDs and designs provided by Creative. (Responsive Design)
· Expert understanding of mobile and responsive design and coding considerations
· Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Sketch
· Ability to troubleshoot technical issues in HTML email files following our guidelines and best practices.
· Experience in coding innovative email template features (e.g. forms/surveys, CTAs, carousels, videos) is desirable.
· Knowledge of email deliverability / inbox placement best practices is desirable
· Hands on QA experience utilizing Litmus and/or Email on Acid.
· Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other Email Service Provider is desirable.
· Experience with source version control and CI/CD (Git, Gitflow, Bitbucket, Jenkins) is desirable.
· Basic user of agile/scrum methods.
· College or university degree with focus on IT, design, marketingor equivalent.
· Min. 3+ years writing HTML, and CSS and 1+ years’ experience coding for emails
· Fluent in English