Job Function: Sales
State / Province: Spain
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Barcelona
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
BUYING GROUPS INTERN - GLOBAL SALES
Areas of collaboration & learning :
· Contacts with customer services, finance and account managers
· Support in coordination and calculation of centralization of payments, loading orders and discounts
· Management of partners activation
· Contacts database management and product sending
· Collaborate in the Showroom project (presenting the collection to the press and VIPS)
Requisites for the internship position :
· University degree in Sales, Finance or Marketing
· Energetic team player & creative mindset
· Fluent Spanish & English (written/verbally)
· Excellent communication skills & strong customer focus
· Microsoft Office medium knowledge (Power Point, Word and Excel)
· MAXIMUM 2 years of previous experience
We offer a
12 months full time (40h per week) internship program in our office in Barcelona, Spain.
Start date:October 2018.
Availabilityto reach University agreement preferred, but not a must.