Job Function: Accounting & Finance
State / Province: Spain
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Zaragoza
Sport has one elementary rule: you win if you run the fastest, jump the highest or score better than your opponent. If you don´t, it´s up to you, Winning in business is a little more complex. And that´s why we need you, your ambition to score and your passion for sports and lifestyle. Are you determined to train even harder to get there? If you love to create the present, as well as shape the future our Young Talent Program provides you with numerous opportunities to start and build the career of your dreams.
Our top priority is to provide comprehensive mentoring and foster trainee development. That´s why during the program you will be supported by a mentor, a manager of your department. Your individual roadmap is the result of a closely collaborative effort. In compiling it, we constantly strive to take your wishes and interests into account and meet your expectations.
We are looking for energetic self-starters, integrators and team players who want to succeed in a dynamic and volatile work environment. Every day, we work to improve everything and we love to create. Are you ready to try something new and shape the future of sports?
Areas of collaboration & learning:
· Documentation storage
· Resolution of Accounting Issues (Management of Accounting Mail Box)
· Participating in monthly closings
· Vendors phone service/attendance
· Invoicing claim to vendors
· Support in other Finance topics related to the area.
Requisites for the internship position :
· University degree in Economics or similar and interest for Finance topics
· International mindset
· Energetic team player & creative mindset
· Well organized person
· Excellent communication skills & strong customer focus
· Fluent in English & Spanish (written/verbally)
· MAXIMUM 2 years of previous experience
We offer a 12 months full time (40h per week) internship program in our headquarters in Zaragoza, Spain. Starting date: September 2018. Availability to reach University agreement preferred but not a must.
To get started, you´ll need to complete the following steps:
1. Online application 2. Telephone Interview 3. Video Interview 4. Assessment Center (July 2018)
Impress us with your creative application in English and show us why you are the perfect fit for the adidas! In your application please include: Cover letter & CV