Descripción de la oferta:
· Funciones y competencias
Would you like to develop your professional and sales skills within a prestigie company in Barcelona? would you like to provide your knowledge and mantain daily contact with international costumers?If the answer is yes, THIS is your opportunity!
· Nº de puestos vacantes
· Se Ofrece
Manage the bookings, reservations, maintain the relationship with captains, crew and decision makers in order to fill the Marina. Follow up on requests proactively, contact repeat clients, and allocate the yacht upon request and availability with Harbormaster and Reception.
- Prepare MPV- s proposals per company procedures and policies and satisfy client- s requests as per the procedures. - Manage the bookings for all rentals related to yachts (daily and monthly). - Maintain the relationship with agents and check their invoices. - Allocate those bookings in order to maximize MPV- s berth utilization. - Maintain the relationship with berth owners so the marina can sub-lease their berths and receive revenue. - Control the ERP system to check all data is accurate and relevant. - Rental berth invoicing including final account Invoices. (deposits & special events). - Reporting on weekly basis the rental pipeline and quotations
Lugar de trabajo:
· Área geográfica
· On Site Tech Data
Ideal candidate profile
· University degree level education.
- 4-5 years- experience in a similar position, ideally in the superyacht industry.
- Knowledge of CRM systems Sales Force, ideally in Galatea and Marina berth management systems.
- Excellent Microsoft Office proficiency PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Adobe packages.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Commercial attitude.
- Ability to work with objectives
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver on time.