Description de l'offre
Descripción de la oferta:
· Funciones y competencias
Would you like to be part of a multilingual consumer affairs department and deliver a first-class service to customers and consumers?
We are looking for exceptional customer service to provide information regarding healthcare, and household products. You will work collaboratively with consumer and customers to answer product information requests and resolve queries in a skilful and professional manner ensuring a timely and consumer centric resolution.
It is a stable position in which you can develop your professional career and get involved in the project from the beginning to the end. You are going to work from monday to friday and you will get weekends off.
In addition, you will work in easy access facilities that you can comfortably reach by public transport. The nearest metro station is Sagrada Familia (Barcelona).
If your vocation is to help others, you are a quality oriented person and you are looking for a stable schedule, we are waiting for you!
- Working hours: Monday -Thursday (9am-6pm) & Friday (9am-5pm)
- 16.500€ gross per year (pro-rate for part-time positions depending on the hours agreed)
- Full contract and excellent career prospects
- Extensive training and language lessons (Spanish & English)
- Excellent work environment
- Corporate discounts at local bars, cafes & restaurants
- Convenient office location near Sagrada Familia, Barcelona
- Free coffee and tea
· Nº de puestos vacantes
· Se Ofrece
- customer service
Lugar de trabajo:
· Área geográfica
· PP BARCELONA CONTACT CENTER
· - Be native level in Norwegian or Swedish (knowledge of other languages is a plus)
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service
- Be confident with an enthusiastic telephone manner
- To be able to deal with sensitive calls with empathy
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving
- Have a professional outlook, self-confident with a - can do- attitude
- Have a strong team work ethic and a working knowledge of excel and Microsoft word