Ruislip, Greater London
£ 30000 - £ 35000 / Year
Medical & Health - Medicine, Surgery, Pharmacy
· Job type
· External Reference
Job Title - Assistant Manager Business Development/Manager Business Development
Reporting to - Associate General Manager - Business Development
Salary Range - Upto 35 K + Discretionary Bonus (AM ) Upto 45 K + Discretionary Bonus (Manager)
Areas of Focus: Out licencing, Distribution & CMO Business.
* Support BD Manager on various new projects including M&A, launching new products, new subsidiaries, appointing distributors etc.
* Support in writing business proposals, review/negotiate licensing and supply agreement, Contract manufacturing agreement.
* Business and quantitative analysis support for including data based on IMS and other Market Information.
* Providing Open order sheets on Monthly basis to ensure reliable information on supply to selected customers.
* Assisting BD Manager in handling key accounts for Out licensing, Distribution and CMO business.
* Dealing with selected customers on a daily basis to support from order placement to delivery.
* Dealing with customer enquires related to various issues such as supply chain, packaging, quality complaints, regulatory & finance.
* Maintain and update EU Dossier list in coordination with development team.
* Supporting BD Manager in receivables management.
* Engage with customers to gain feedback and resolve any outstanding issues on regular basis.
* Preparing monthly reports on the supply and sales performance of subsidiaries, distribution and out licensing business.
* Assisting BD Manager for analysing the budget vs sales on monthly basis for various parts of the business.
* Managing the tech transfer process with contract manufacturers including tracking and liaison with CMO's for smooth supply of the products to subsidiaries.
* Partner database management
* Handling export orders enquiries
* Supporting BD Manager in day to day operations
· Strong business sense to identify opportunities and develop robust rationale for business proposals
· Experience with BD deals / experience in dealing with suppliers, CMO's for oral solids and injectables
· Understanding of the European generics space
· Excellent communication skills
· Well-structured with attention to detail
· Strong ability to "connect the dots"
· Strong networking capabilities (for a candidate that also takes up a BD role)
· Strong analytical abilities
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy