Glasgow, Glasgow City
Construction & Property - Property Management, Facilities Management
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting a Building Coordinator for a 4-6 week temporary contract for our client based in Glasgow.
The Building Coordinator will lead the facilities team in the efficient and effective service delivery of all planned and reactive maintenance, janitorial, porterage, security, central stores and mail room services.
· Responsible for the delivery of the campus's Planned and Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Programme in conjunction with the Facilities Manager, including arranging the required associated internal and external labour needs and liaising with related contractors
· Manage the Facilities Team in the delivery of its day to day service ensuring that adequate staffing resources are available to deliver all tasks and to schedule and co-ordinate all planned activity
· Manage all health, safety and environmental requirements to meet statutory legislation or other appropriate guidance and to ensure a healthy and safe working environment for all staff
· Monitor utility consumption and provide regular management information reports for the Facilities Manager and senior management as appropriate
· Ensure appropriate operational arrangements are in place for dealing with any staff or members of the public including for the security of all buildings, and for the management of the car park
· Manage all buildings related activity ensuring contracted works and services are achieved to specification and are compliant with all related legislative requirements
· Monitor and control expenditure within areas of responsibility, and to challenge costs and demonstrate "best value" practices at all times
· Review invoices and ensure charged works are in line with requisition/work instruction
Suitable candidates will have background within a similar role as well as previous supervisory experience.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy