ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
Ranked 7 th in Top 10 most attractive employers in Singapore – Randstad Employer Brand Research 2018
Come and join our team at RC Hotels! An exciting and fulfilling career awaits!
We are searching for a diverse group of passionate individuals to work in our two NEWLY REFURBISHED hotels. Seated conveniently right above City Hall MRT station, we are located within Raffles City Shopping Centre. It is never a dull day within the hotel complex which consists of 13 Food and Beverage establishments, one of Asia’s largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa and the cutting edge event and function space, Raffles City Convention Centre.
We believe the finest hospitality experience begins with our colleagues. It is our mission to provide everyone with equal opportunities for growth and success.
Hand in hand with our global team, we strive to provide a safe and dynamic working environment for all.
Be a part of something big, we will love to hear from you!
This is a Shared Service position which supports both Fairmont Singapore & Swissôtel The Stamford. The Systems Administrator is responsible for the daily operations of both Hotels’ High Speed Internet and provides first level support to Hotel Guests & end-users.
Systems Administrator, Information Systems
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Director, IT Operations / Area Director of Information Technology and Business Innovation; responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Reviews and schedules daily system operation tasks; prioritizes and ensures completion of tasks, following established procedures
· Ensures that all shift activities, unusual occurrences, and status events are properly logged, investigated, reported and resolved
· Monitors and administers the network. Regularly review server/event logs to detect server, network and security issues
· Performing / handling of backup operations and tape management
· Administrating desktop support, HSIA support, servers and IT infrastructure appliances support including the application of system patches and updates
· Installs and/or maintains personal computers, network, file servers, networking cabling, printers, other related equipment and systems
· Fills in as needed in operations to cover absences, vacations and staff shortage
· Other duties as assigned by the Assistant Director, IT Operations / Area Director of Information Technology and Business Innovation
· Entry level candidates will be considered
· Higher Vocational / GCE ‘A’ / Diploma / Tertiary
· Basic Networking Knowledge (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN)
· Knowledge of Hotel Application Systems and prior experience in a hotel is an asset
· Able to work shift hours and on weekends
· A team player and able to work closely with colleagues
· Good problem solver with a positive work attitude, follow-up skills and able to work independently
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit: http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ or www.swissotel.com/EN/Careers to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.