· Receive of store stock items after these items have been checked and verified at the Receiving Area and thereafter ensuring proper storage of such items.
· Ensure that all issuing of store items comply with the established policies and procedures of the Hotel.
· Ensure the safety of all stored items by keeping the Store locked when unattended and out of office hours.
· To issue and re-order stock and to ensure that no goods leave the storeroom without a proper authorized store requisition.
· To post on the stock system all movements of goods in and out of stores in a timely and accurate manner.
· To conduct routine physical inventory checks.
· Follow up of all pending purchase requisitions with the purchaser to ensure the timely replenishment of depleted stocks in accordance with the par levels defined by Management.
· To prevent loss, spoilage and breakage by careful monitoring of the expiry date of perishable items, monitoring the slow moving items and keeping the store clean and tidy at all times.
· Preparation of the Receiving Record, the Receiving Report and the Daily Summary Receiving Report as well as Slow Moving Item Report and any other reports as required by Hotel Management.
Knowledge and Experience
· Minimum 2 years of storekeeper experience at hotels or restaurants
· Communication English.
· Proficient in MS Excel, Word.
· An international & dynamic working environment.
· 44 working hours & 02 days off per week.
· 100% salary & service charge during probation time.
· 13th month salary.
· Chance to access learning & development programs by Accor.
· Staff Activities: Birthday, Outing Trip, GM Table, Planet 21, RiiSE program, etc