Through your passion and drive,you make moments to guests who stay in your property. You are professional andknowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships andcreate bond with your guests and team members.
What is in it for you:
· Opportunity to develop your talent and growwithin your property and across the world!
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Employee benefit card offering discountedrates in Accor worldwide
What you will be doing:
· Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
· Assist in the operation of all spa departments and to have knowledge of all Spa treatments
· Maintain linen inventory to and from laundry on a scheduled basis
· Direct Members and Guests to appointments and assist them with the use of sauna
· Prepare rooms for treatments according to specified guidelines
· Provide an outstanding level of guest experience at all times
· Achieve the treatment and retail sales set by the spa leaders on a monthly basis
· To be fully aware of all departmental health and safety & municipality procedures
· Maintain all departmental health and safety & municipality procedures at all times
· Maintain the facility in peak sanitary condition at all times and report any equipment deficiencies
· Maintain locker rooms in a tidy manner and ensure all amenities are stocked
· Follow departmental policies and procedures
· Follow all safety and sanitation policies
· Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
· Previousspa or hotel experience preferred
· SpaTherapy Certification Required
· CPRand First Aid certification preferred
· Efficient,confident, courteous and has extremely high standard of social skills.
· Hasa pleasant manner and positive attitude.
· Highlyorganized and has the ability to multi-task
Your team and workingenvironment:
Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubaioffers 244 fully serviced and furnished hotel apartments that shares theneighbourhood with Burj Khalifa. In the history-making Downtown Dubai district,walking distance to the world’s tallest building, its famous fountain and TheDubai Mall.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 womenand men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passionfor service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journeyto imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/