An Iconic Return. A Legendary Welcome.
At Raffles Hotel Singapore, we help you do your best.
We welcome guests in 2019 as we write a new chapter after an extensive restoration, breathing new life into the storied hotel. With a diverse range of careers for different talents and personalities, we invite you to be part of the Raffles legend and share your passion for hospitality with the world. Experience a tremendous opportunity to grow and develop with a global luxury hospitality brand in an oasis for the well-travelled.
- Visitors and contractors management. Verifies the visit of all visitors and contractors, and issues security pass upon verification.
- Daily perimeter patrolling for crime prevention and to report of any incidents, disputes disturbances or properties left unattended.
- Reports and documents all incidents in the Security Management Occurrence log.
- Assists in managing the Electronic Parking System for the carpark, including printing the Daily Revenue and Settlement Report.
- Registered Security Officer with Police Licensing & Regulatory Department (PLRD) and holds a valid Security License issued by PLRD.
- Secondary education with WSQ Certification in Security Operations an advantage.
- Certified in First Aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- Certified Company Emergency Response Team member as per Singapore Civil Defence Force guidelines under High Risks Installation Tier 1.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the hotel industry.
- Outgoing personality and able to remain calm under duress.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues. ","datePosted":"2020-07-30T14:04:10.327Z