Royal Service Agent (Russian Speaker)
The Royal Service Agent is the heartbeat of the hotel operation. They will process all external and internal calls either by redirecting calls or assisting the caller. The Royal Service Agent will take ownership of the callers request and ensure follow up according to the hotel's standards. They will serve as a liaison for guests requiring information relating to all aspects of the hotel. All the while maintaining the hotels telephone system and assisting all external and internal guests in operating the telephone system.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Responds to all incoming calls complying with Accor standards, and transfers them to the appropriate destination.
· Takes full accountability for all internal and external guest requests, transmitting the information to the responsible department.
· Logs all requests and ensures timely follow up to ensure a seamless service experience for guests.
· Handles emergency line and elevators emergency alarms, working alongside Engineering to schedule regular maintenance checks.
· Proactively works with other teams as part of a guest-centric community, caring for guests and colleagues alike.
· To be ambassadors, leaving lasting impressions for our guests.
· Use natural talents to connect with the guest and create a memorable experience.
Your experience and skills include:
· Excellent command of English and confidence in communication skills
· Knowledge of Opera PMS, Fairmont Service Systems, MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel an asset.
· Highly organized, career and result oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignment and additional duties.
· Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
· Must be a strong team player, professional and motivated with excellent organizational skills.
Your team and working environment:
Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Ajman. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS