Public Area Attendant
First impressions are everything! As a Public Area Attendant we want our Guests to see a sparkling lobby every time they walk in. The pride you take in ensuring all public areas of the hotel are clean and tidy will reflect in the Guests view of our property as one of superior quality.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Austin offers 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with over 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most innovative and passionate hotel teams in one of the fastest growing markets in the United States.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Housekeeping Managers, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
· Clean assigned public areas throughout hotel
· Empty trash in all public areas and clean public area restrooms
· Clean all mirrors, inside of windows, wipe and dust all surfaces; keeping all brass shiny
· Vacuum carpets where needed
· Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
· Report necessary maintenance items
· Follow all safety and sanitation policies
· Other duties as assigned
· Previous housekeeping experience an asset
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
· Constant standing and walking throughout shift
· Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
· Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
· Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Why Work for Accor? We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We’re so much more than hotels— We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 30+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
To connect with us, please visit careers.accor.com .