- Responsible for analyzing, planning, designing, coordinating and conducting training needs and training programs for all employees based on demands in order to enhance the quality of services of employees as well as to improve the performance efficiency of staff including:
+ Develop annual hotel training plans (for both internal training such as: orientation training, compliance training, code of conduct, other soft skills and external training program) and prepare L&D reports to management
+ Performing as an internal trainer of HR to provide training to the staff about local regulations, internal labor rules and new staff Orientation
+ Oversee on the job training of new employees
+ Manage employees' personal training records; manage the knowledge and skills of the team. Making plan, evaluation, and report for the training program result
- Review training policies, procedures and practice and recommend improvement to management. Assist department heads in the selection and training of department trainers.
- Develop and monitor the training budget
- Interact with individuals outside the hotel but not limited to training including association members, training and personnel staff from competitor hotels etc.
- In charge of employee development: work with the HODs to recognize the talents to build the talent pool. Follow up talent training program to develop them and ensure a stable labor capital for the Company's need for business.
- Counsel employees as needed in areas such as career planning, training & development etc.
- Assist T&C Director in creating L&D HR strategy
· High proficiency in written and spoken English
· At least 2 years of experience in the role in resort and luxury Hotels
Negotiable at the interview