An Iconic Return. A Legendary Welcome.
At Raffles Hotel Singapore, we help you do your best.
We welcome guests in 2019 as we write a new chapter after an extensive restoration, breathing new life into the storied hotel. With a diverse range of careers for different talents and personalities, we invite you to be part of the Raffles legend and share your passion for hospitality with the world. Experience a tremendous opportunity to grow and develop with a global luxury hospitality brand in an oasis for the well-travelled.
The position is responsible for the immaculate upkeep and cleanliness of all the guestrooms and work areas in their assigned sections.
UPKEEPING THE COMFORT AND CLEANLINESS OF SUITES
- Promotes a positive and inviting image of Raffles Hotel Singapore by ensuring all suites and assigned sections are immaculately clean and comfortable. This is achieved through cleaning and setting up the suite in accordance with the hotel’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Ensures the smooth running of the Housekeeping section by performing all tasks in adherence with the code of ethics as issued by Raffles Hotel Singapore.
CREATES A WELCOMING ROOM EXPERIENCE THAT MEETS RESIDENTS’ EXPECTATIONS
- Ensures residents receive the experience as detailed in brand SOP, Raffles Hotel Singapore local SOP as well as Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards, and aims to achieve the targets set by management.
- Upholds a flawless impression and perception of the Raffles Hotel Singapore products, services and colleagues.
- Observes and anticipates resident’s needs in a discreet and non-intrusive manner, offering prompt, efficient and personalised service to our residents.
- Ensures observed preferences of residents are communicated with the Assistant Manager for follow up and recording in guest profile.
- Reports and hands over lost and found articles to the Housekeeping office immediately.
INVOLVEMENT AS A MEMBER OF BOTH THE HOUSEKEEPING AND HOTEL TEAM
- Ensures service standards and individual performances are aligned with Accor Values - Guest Passion, Trust, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation and Respect.
- Follows sustainable procedures and practices that support ‘Planet 21’ initiatives (Accor’s Corporate Social Responsibility program).
- Shows care for assigned work areas by organising and maintaining the pantries and work areas in pristine condition throughout and at the end of shift.
- Ensures that all equipment used is clean and kept in good working condition at all times.
- Able to organise own work flow to ensure completion of all assigned duties before the end of shift.
- Exercises flexibility and accepts changes with a positive attitude by showing understanding and consideration to the needs of the operations and department.
- Adheres to Work Safety and Health (WSH) policies and procedures.
- Undertakes and performs any additional duties as assigned by Managers.
- Attends and contributes to colleague meeting and any other related activities.