At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Colleagues are with the exceptional service they provide to our guests – and also to one another. Showcase your interpersonal strengths as Executive Assistant, where your administrative and technical expertise will support successful operations and an unforgettable guest experience.
Hotel Overview: Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Performs administrative duties for executive management, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Supervises all administrative assistants.
· Review and draft response to various business correspondence and generate/initiate correspondence as signatory.
· Work with Senior Management in determining and preparing weekly meeting Agenda. Draft minutes for such meetings.
· Handle incoming calls to executives using independent judgment and discretion in determining how to resolve and respond
· Maintain President’s meeting schedule and calendar.
· Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports.
· In the President’s absence, handle VIP or special customer service requests, including urgent and priority matters. Requires exercise of independent judgment and discretion.
· Manage/Coordinate reservations, services and amenities to VIP guests. Using independent judgment and working closely with other Executives to fulfill VIP guests’ special requests and provide other amenities as appropriate.
· Manage the administration of all charitable requests/donations.
· Manage the issuance and administration by working closely with all levels of internal management, staff, guests, outside clients and vendors.
· Assigned special projects with responsibility to complete said projects without supervision.
· Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and, Outlook
· Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
· Drafting, proof-reading, editing and written communication skills
· Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
· Strong and proven work ethic, high-energy, and outstanding organization skills
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
· Ability to switch priorities as needed
· Must be flexible, accommodating, have mature personality, be well-spoken and responsible
· A high level of communicative and interpersonal skills, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters
· Must be a team player but also able to work independently with minimal instruction
· Minimum of 5 years of Corporate Executive Assistant experience in progressively responsible positions
· Ability to work without supervision
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of all matter pertaining to the Executive Office
· High School Graduate/College Degree
Visa Requirements: Must be eligible to work in the US
APPLY TODAY : Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Grand Del Mar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V