Overview of duties
'• Contributes to guest satisfaction:
. In charge of the bar.
• by preparing easy dishes from CHARLIES 'S CORNER in line with the concept procedures and the supervisor's instructions
• delivering the dishes
• by respecting the food health and safety standards and procedures
• Contributes to the appropriate management of raw materials'
''• Creates and presents the dishes in line with technical guidelines and the supervisor's instructions
• Adapts work to fluctuations in volume of guests, to special events and particular guests
• Helps receive deliveries and tidies food items according to the storage guidelines
• Guarantees the high standard of the dishes prepared'
Management and administration
'• Follows the technical guidelines and preparation processes to the letter, avoiding all waste
• Manages inventories and orders for food products, adapting stocks to variations in consumption
• Manages kitchen appliances
• Is in charge of calculating cooking ratios'
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
'• Ensures that the workplace and storage areas remain clean and tidy, and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment (s)he uses
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ''Environment Charter'' (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc) and meets Ibis' ISO 14001 environmental commitments as applicable to the role, if the hotel is involved in the programme.'
Ideal candidate profile
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Cooking
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
En nuestro nuevo restaurante dedicado a la cerveza, necesitamos una persona con una buena presencia cliente, Se cocina desde la barra a vista del cliente.
Detalle en la decoracion, conocimientos de control de stocks y ratios.
Polivalencia junto a la recepcion del hotel.