Overview of duties
'• Manages the sales and organisation of bar services available to guests
• Manages the point of sale
• Adopts appropriate ibis Styles service-oriented behaviours and attitudes, focussing on the brand's values: Modernity, Simplicity, Well-being'
' Provides a friendly and personal welcome for guests and is constantly attentive to their needs in line with the brand's service mindset
• Promotes the bar offer
• Develops good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty
• Knows all about ibis Styles' special features and promotes the brand and hotel's offer'
Professional techniques / Production
'• Knows all the bar and menu products (preparation instructions)
• Manages the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards
• Serves guests at the bar, organising his/her work and timing to suit fluctuations in numbers
• Recognises the different types of clientele and adapts services accordingly, keeping to the basic rules
• Ensures equipment remains in good condition
• Applies the procedures for opening and closing a point of sale'
Commercial / Sales
'• Is familiar with all the hotel's services and informs guests about them
• Promotes the bar's special offers, cocktails and full range of products
• Creates a friendly atmosphere at the bar
• Increases bar revenue through additional sales techniques
• Encourages guests to post their comments on the interactive Visitors' Book'
Management and administration
'• Helps meet the department's targets by:
- following the preparation instructions to the letter and using the right doses
- avoiding waste and loss of merchandise
- respecting the hotel's procedures and internal audit processes
• Helps manage stocks and inventories
• Manages invoicing and cash operations for the services sold
• Is responsible for the bar's cash holdings'
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
'• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy, and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ''Environment Charter'' (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)'
ibis Styles and its people
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.
Ideal candidate profile
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential Spanish
French (Working level)
Essential and optional requirements
Pasión por el cliente y la organización, serán competencias determinantes para este puesto.