Do you want to…
· Work for the #1 city hotel in Canada,
· Be part of an extraordinary team,
· Elevate your career with a global luxury brand offering extensive development opportunities,
· Utilize global perks and privileges and enjoy a competitive wage?
Then you might be our next Bicycle Butler
A smile and helping hand is what our Guests will experience as you personally greet them on their arrival. As a Bicycle Butler with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, your knowledge of the hotel and the professionalism you display will create a sense of “welcome” like no other.
Hotel Overview: At the ocean's edge- a modern oasis, the Fairmont Pacific Rim is the most remarkable address in the city with its breathtaking harbour views, luxurious accommodation, rave-worthy cuisine and warm hospitality. Discover Fairmont Pacific Rim - and discover Vancouver as part of our rockstar team.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Guest Services Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Assist guest regarding the hotel bicycles in an informative and helpful way
· Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
· Maintain a presence in the Driveway, offering assistance to Guests
· Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
· Follow department policies, procedures and service standards, including all safety policies
· Other duties as assigned
· Must have knowledge of bicycle maintenance and daily repair
· Previous customer related experience an asset
· Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
· Class 5 Drivers License an asset
Physical Aspects of Position include but are not limited to the following:
· Constant standing and walking throughout shift
· Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
· Constant kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
· Frequent ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist those without a visa.