Description de l'offre
Pullman Barcelona Skipper is searching for a polyvalent Assistant Front Office Manager
The main responsabilities includes:
• Takes care of the guest arrival at the hotel through their payment and check-out.
• Informs about the formalities, particular conditions relating to their stay and the services available in the hotel
• Sales oriented
• Answering the telephone and handles reservations for all points of sale as needed.
• Handling the cash register and billing
• Excellent organization and management skills, ensuring the team is providing the best customer service
•Learning how to write professional Welcome and VIP cards and supervising their distribution to the relevant parties.
•Helping Front Office Manager with Staff Training
•Participating in the creation and maintenance of soft benefits for all of our guests such as our Daily Newsletter, Welcome Drink Vouchers and WOW program.
•Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered in the hotel.
•Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff
•Analyze customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve overall hotel ratings.
•Guarantee the clients are happy with their stay and follow up guest complaints
Skills / Qualities
• Advance Level in English - French
• Capacity of motivation
• Team spirit
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential Spanish
English (Working level)
Essential and optional requirements