Descripción de la oferta
The Young Talent Tech Program is specially designed to kick-start your career as Technology Consultant.
Don’t worry! You do not need to have an IT background! We are looking for a smart, motivated person, who is eager to learn and obviously, isn’t afraid of using a laptop or talking to robots. So, do you (almost) have your Bachelor or Master, and do you want to start your career within IT? This is your chance! We have 15 exclusive places available. Apply now for the Young Talent Tech Program!
sneak-peak of the program:
During this program, you focus on learning about technology in combination with a great focus on personal development. We mainly offer this in training sessions where you can connect with and learn from future and current consultants as well.
· Week one: you will receive a general introduction to Accenture and Accenture Technology specific.
· Week two: you will be attending our special Technology Core Analyst School, where you learn all the basics of becoming a Technology Consultant, for example, presentation skills, communication training and design thinking workshops.
· From three weeks: you will start within your first real project within Accenture, where you will be coached along the way and receive additional training.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
· Available on the Young Talent Tech Program Selection day on the 26 th of February 2021
· Fulltime available from the 1st of April 2021
· You finished your Bachelor or Master;
· You are fluent in Dutch and English;
· Technology affinity.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
· A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
· An expense allowance
· Discount on Accenture shares
· The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
· Apply below with your CV and motivation letter;
· If you are selected, you will be invited to our selection day.
· On the selection day you get a brief introduction to Accenture, followed by two interviews;
· You will receive the outcome in the following week.
We are eager to get to know you. For more information about the vacancy, you can contact Josephine Sillevis Smitt and Maarten Peters via email@example.com .